Friday, August 2, 2013

I hate computers.
At LEAST three full workdays of effort attempting to get Clover to start on the UD7, with no results. Almost by accident, I started the UD7 with an iATKOS ML3 bootable USB drive. That drive has Clover 1850. Sure enough, Clover starts fine from the USB. but Its what happend next that is so odd.
I unplug the USB, reboot, and go to the kitchen to get a drink. I come back, and there it is. Clover has finally booted from the Mac drive. And unlike on the the VM, Clover  is correctly reading the confing.plist.
I had to hard reset to boot windows again, becuse the Clover option to boot windows did not work. Still good news, at least I know it is possible to get clover to run on the UD7. Now I need to discover  WHY it needs the USB drive to boot from the SATA Mac drive.

CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment